It is our pleasure to invite you to submit an abstract to Pannonians move to Sicily - CNS the challenge of reconstruction. This two-day conference will take place on October 3-4, 2019, in Milazzo (Messina, ITALY).
The objective of this conference is to bring together leading experts involved in various aspects of traumatic brain and spinal cord injury to promote collaboration, education, professional development and to advance the field of CNS trauma and reconstruction.
The educational program will include teaching key-note lectures, symposia and proferred papers on the most up-to-date techniques and strategies for the diagnosis and treatment of traumatic brain and spine injury.
Topics for abstract submission include:
- Basic pathomechanisms of CNS trauma
- Models, databases in translational research
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Reconstruction and Restoration – Brain injury
- Reconstruction and Restoration – Spinal cord injury
- Burning questions of global care for TBI
Furthermore, the congress will host two symposia of the World Federation of Neurosurigcal Societies (WFNS):
- Neurotraumatology Committee
- Neurorehabilitation and Reconstructive Neurosurgery Committee
Guide for authors
- deadline to submit abstracts is August 31, 2019
- abstracts should include the following sections: Title, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion(s)
- body of abstract not to exceed 3,500 characters including spaces and punctuation.
- no limit of authors
- authors of selected abstracts will be invited to present a poster or an oral communication
More meeting details will be provided soon. For any inquiries, please contact the Organizing Secretariat email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in MIlazzo!